M1009 mpg ?

From: MV Don Low (MVdonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 16:23:54 PST

I recieved lots of responces, this leads me to believe I have a BIG Problem
!
I know little about the 6.2 L so far (I am used to Gassers), Any Ideas on
what would cause my poor MPG.
My mileage varys litte, 13 MPGin town or out , when towing I got 11, 4x4
I got 10.
here is a synopsis of your replies

Ouch, sounds like you need to visit your local injection shop. That's pretty
bad even for a 1008.
Bill

 I get between 21 and 23 myself, always have.
 Ed

I always got in the 20s. too RAM

I get around 17-18 mpg "Stu"

 I'd estimate 13 with the civvy and 19 on the M1009. M1008 is not good. 3/4
tank on a 125 mile round trip last night.
Joe Young

So what to I do first ? injectors ? IDEAS anyone ?

MV Don Low
www.MKMVPA.com