Re: [MV] Diesel Tachometer on a CUCV?

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 00:08:51 PST

I installed a 24 volt Tach with hour meter made for the GM 6.2 Marine engine
it was made by VDO and was really easy to install since it was made for the
engine.
I had given some thought to using the civilian tach from the 1996 6.2 with a
turbo but it was cost prohibitive since it was a Hummer part. Check out VDO
there web site is below.
The hour meter was a great add. ;-)
http://www2.vdo.com/vdo/end_consumer/ec_product.aspx?a=&ID=118

Dave