Hummer Radio Shack

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 08:09:02 PST

Guys,

I may have an opportunity to pick up a radio shack for a Hummer if the price
is right. It is the basic box, empty, other than an adjustable seat and a
power supply about the size of a refrigerator, and some kind of spool system
with cable on it. Nomenclature plate on the side reads, "Support Shelter
Part Of AN/TSQ-178 Design ACT 80062 Part # A3189682. Overall, it is in very
straight condition.

Can anyone tell me what a fair price for it is and, is anyone in the market
for this item. I read the article in MV Magazine and now I have a woody for
a camperette that I can put on my M3L4, concealed under the canvas of the
bed. This seems to be just the thing but in the spirit of the MVPA, it'd go
better on a Hummer.

TJ
(Hoping the Iraqis will surrender before the shooting starts....)