Re: [MV] 1/2 track, track

From: Auke Dijkstra (auke.dijkstra@wxs.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 13:37:07 PST

I have a couple of French tracks on my M5, there is a manufacturing date in
them somewhere and I thought it was '64. We put them on the Half-Track in
'95 but I have not got that much miles on them so I don't know how they will
be when they have done 1500 miles like the ones Nige has. The Israeli tracks
will probably better then the French, they
are of much later manufacturing dates and the stainless steel belts are an
improvement too.

Regards,

Auke