Re: [MV] The French crybabies and unimogs

From: Chuck (csimpson90@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 16:49:27 PST

            Children, if you don't calm down I will have to spank you
all and send you to your room. If you are going to argue be an adult
and take it off list. I don't want to hear you're ranting about
subjects you are not qualified to talk about. The dispute about the
election is irrelevant; the president was elected by a method set
forth by the founders of this government a long time ago. If you wish
to cry about it cry to your congressman or get off your lazy ass and
get involved yourself. If your beliefs are sincere and you are
educated on the matter then I say choose your words carefully because
you can be correct and calm 99% of the time but it's the one time you
are wrong and loose your temper that people remember. As far as the
conflict overseas the officials that make the decisions were elected
by the populous of the United States and if even if your candidate did
not win you should still back the one that did. The United States is
slowly loosing the values that it was founded on. Ignorant people that
want to scream and yell every time the president or an elected
official crosses their beliefs are slowly turning us into a nation of
cynics and posers with no honor or pride. We are the most powerful
nation in the world and with this come great responsibility. The world
looks to us in bad times, what image do we show when all they see is
officials arguing on TV and disagreeing with the people we chose to
represent us. If you disagree with the way things happen then do
something to fix the problems. If you cant seem to overcome your petty
differences then I have a couple of fence posts at my house I'm sure
you can win a argument with. I am a citizen of the United States of
America I believe in the government and our elected officials. I
believe that every American should back our nation and show the world
that we are truly united.

MV content:

            I'm looking for a Unimog 404 cheap anyone know of one?

Charles Simpson

Born In the USA and damn proud of it

Love it or Leave it

csimpson@militaryvehicle.org