Ground Station Module

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 09:19:01 PST

Well, I'll ask again.....

 Guys,

 I may have an opportunity to pick up a Joint STARS Interim Common Ground
Station Module AN/TSQ-178 for a Hummer if the price is right. It is the
basic box, empty, other than an adjustable seat and a power supply about the
size of a refrigerator, and some kind of spool system with cable on it.
Nomenclature plate on the side reads, "Support Shelter Part Of AN/TSQ-178
Design ACT 80062 Part # A3189682. Overall, it is in very straight
condition.

 Can anyone tell me what a fair price for it is and, is anyone in the market
for this item? I read the article in MV Magazine and now I have a woody for
a camperette that I can put on my M3L4, concealed under the canvas of the
bed. This seems to be just the thing but in the spirit of the MVPA, it'd go
better on a Hummer.

See a picture of this thing on a Hummer at
www.globalsecurity.org/intell/systems/jstars-gsm.htm (about three quarters
of the way down the page.)

TJ