RE: [MV] In case you use Pep Boys for parts and such

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 08:35:48 PST

OUCH!

-----Original Message-----
From: John Seidts [mailto:jseidts@astory.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 11:29 AM
To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: [MV] In case you use Pep Boys for parts and such

It seems that they fired several reservists for being reservists. Despite
my slabbering, left of right, jane fonda workout luvvin, tree huggin,
everybody should own a gun views... I really don't agree with this. I don't
support any type of persecution of people for their beliefs. News article
below.

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/business/3_15_03reservist.html

Mandatory MV content: I once bought oil for my 1944 MB at a Pep Boys. Never
again.

To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org> To
reach a human, contact <ack@mil-veh.org>