M715 for Sale NH/ parts

From: JEEPKAISER@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 08:52:12 PST

Hello
I am selling an M715 in south west NH, corner of Ma, NH and VT. its a project truck most parts are available, no rot at all, small dents and some assemblee required. The motor is gone but I have a salvagable one available. I am willing to part it out if I get enough interest the cab and bed have zero rot. It has bows or hardtop on cab. NO troop seats or rear bows, no driver seat. I also have a big collection of parts I would like to dispure soon. The snow is retreating and it would be nice to sell some of my M715 stash. I can lend a tow bar if needed. Email off list for pics prices and information.

Thank you,
Daniel
Monadnoc Region SW NH
Jeepkaiser@aol.com
Owner, driver and constant repairer of
Black Bear (M715) No longer Yellow Dog, We can rebuild her
Yellow Dog (M715) Part Red dog
Red Dog (M715) May she rest in pieces and thanx for the service
She will be greatly missed and a donor to all my trucks and a few of yours.
Ambulance (M725) My baby