Re: [MV] In case you use Pep Boys for parts and such

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 09:37:23 PST

Hi Listers...

I heard about this too this on the radio over the weekend from the
wife of one of the guys who got fired.

Yesterday I needed some automotive chemicals. I checked at Kragens (a
chain out here...called Checker and Schuck's elsewhere, and
PartsAmerica online) but they were out of what I needed. Even though
there was a PepBoys right across the street, I went to the next town
down where there is another Kragens and bought my items there. Never
again will I buy anything at PB...my wife says no more service for her
minivan there either! She will be writing a letter to them to let
them know why.

MV content...my deuce once dripped oil onto the PepBoys parking
lot...what can be done to fix that problem? ;)

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net