Re: [MV] Dave needs a civics lesson

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 10:07:33 PST

Is this fun or what! Do all of us a favor and "read" the posts before
flaming.

My quote below:

>> First of all, G. Bush wasn't elected by the majority of Americans. He
>> lost the popular vote. He was
voted in by the supreme court, remember?<<

I never said the president was voted in by the popular vote. The fact is
that the majority of Americans did not vote for Bush. Most of the
Americans who voted, wanted somebody else to be President. He won the
electoral college due to the Supreme Court ruling. I know, you probably
love GB, and can't stand the fact that you were actually amongst the
minority who voted for GB. Try again. And stop yelling, you just look
even sillier when you screw up. (;->)

Dave

--
Dave