Re: [MV] Dave needs a civics lesson (where is the MV content)

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 10:53:28 PST

Who Cares!!!! I thought we were going back to a non political list.
Got the winch off my 1 1/2 ton Chevy yesterday boy I need a fork lift things
are a little sore today......
Who ever decided to make the winch attach from the bottom probably figured
they would flip the truck upside down to remove the winch. I need a fork
lift.
Boy you can say that again.

Dave (the one who is trying hard (biting lip) to stay out of non MV
conversations)