RE: [MV] Source for Leather Tie Down Straps

From: Henry J. Fackovec (hfackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 03:56:35 PST

Hi George:

If you need help with leather straps, and can live with reproductions, I
can make them up. When we restored the halftrack years ago, all the NOS
ones were too dry rotted and fell apart as we used them, fresh leather
was a better solution. If you have an original or a good pix of the
buckle I can source them out, we have several good findings places here
in Boston

Drop me a line if you need a hand.

Hank
PS I have also made BDSM gear, The female fittings are sometimes fun <G>