2 DAYS UNTIL MTA SHOW & SWAP MEET DOVER NJ MARCH 22 - 23

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 06:49:14 PST

MTA COUNTDOWN GETS SHORTER:

ONLY 2 DAYS UNTIL YOU BRING YOUR OD TOYS OUT TO PLAY, AT THE MTA SHOW & SWAP
MEET, DOVER NJ NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY MARCH 22 - 23.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT RESPONSE FROM OUR VENDOR & COLLECTOR SUPPORTERS, THE
INSIDE SPACES ARE "SOLD OUT" . tHERE ARE SOME OUTSIDE 15' X 15' $20
SPACES LEFT, BUT GOING QUICKLY. CONTACT: Bill Peaslee Bpeaslee@aol.com
& Jim Moore mooresrus3@aol.com for reservations.

NOTE: THE SHOW IS A GO, REGARDLESS OF HOSTILITIES. WE HAVE A CONTRACT TO
USE THE DRILL FLOOR, GRASS LAWN & SMALL REAR PAVEMENT (Vendor Area).
Contingencies are planned for Guardsmen to utilize other areas not open to
us. It will not effect our show.

We support our troops & are working our show here to assist the NJ National
Guard Recruiting effort. Our toys bring publicity to the NG Armory, as
well as potential recruits. SSGT Robert Leffert then will supply
individuals with the up to date information so the personnel will be
informed & join the NJ National Guard. One of our MTA members joined the
NJ Air National Guard & presently is in training. "GO SHEILA" .

WE HAVE HAD RESERVATIONS & INQUIRIES FROM AS FAR AS CANADA. BRING YOUR
EQUIPMENT, THE SHOW WILL BE HELD. Questions ??? Contact me, before
tommorrow morning, as I will be going to the armory in the morning & I will
pass them to the proper individual.

I want to thank the list for the help & contacts. I also want to thank
the pyromaniacs for not flaming me after all the notices that I have sent
these last weeks. If you attend, please stop bye the Korean War Veterans
Trailer & say "Hello". If I am not there, I am hiding from a work detail
& will return soon. All kidding aside, I look forward to seeing you.

OH ! By the way, the Chaplains Association said "I meant no heavy wetness".

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1 SCARWAF 1902 EAB markings
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA, KWVA