RE: [MV] Driving in Canada

From: Gandjpappy@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 08:36:48 PST

Thanks to all that responded both to the list and directly. This is the kind of information I needed. Looks like I stick to the States and take the long way around. I used to drive back and forth from Port Huron to Niagra on business and it was never too much trouble (even with a manufacturers plate) but I wasn't too sure about Canadian laws on transporting vehicles to your home after purchase.
Regards
Greg