Re: [MV] Big Bear

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 17:51:03 PST

I will be there and it looks like this will be the last year at this park it
was sold and is in escrow I was told this today by the previous owner when I
called to confirm my site. A developer bought it with no interest in keeping
it a park but to build river front homes instead.
Start thinking of Ideas where to move to for the Saturday morning Board
meeting. To bad the old Patterson park is too small. Had a lot of fun there
in the good ole days.
I say Casa Da Fruita would work best for the annual fall meet it is
centrally located between northern and southern California has showers and
RV and tent spaces will hold a few hundred campers with Military trucks,
Tanks, Half tracks and there swap meet tables full of green goodies and has
great freeway access its close to Highway 5 and 101 also near to Hollister
hills for day runs to the off road park. Any other ideas sound off

Dave