Re:[MV] crude, rude comments

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 20:49:50 PST

Everette,
It is very unfortunate that this occurs. I hate to see flaming
and personally feel that such matters should be off-List. It
bothers me to see someone flamed for an opinion that may not
be the same as someones else's. Post an opinion, but why flame
someone? We should all work together on this List and not break
on somebody who makes a posting that does not agree with someone's own opinion. Corrections are great, but butt bustin'
isn't needed. I'm probably the only 1% outlaw biker on the List, but you have never seen me do a flame job. I only flame
the sucker that shows me a fist, knife or gun. Then chit happens.
Joe Young