Re: [MV] Jolly good NBC reports

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 04:47:11 PST

RE news reporters coming to HMV rallys:

Well last year the Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors (MVMVC)
had a request from ABC (Good Morning America) news to do the weather
reports on Friday from our Weare NH rally site. Our rally chairman thought
about it for about 15 seconds then declined....

We would have had 10,000 civys trying to get into our site which becomes
quite
crowded on Sat AM! In fact we have to prohibit civy cars from coming in due
to no parking space on the field.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and Sec MVMVC)