Re: [MV] insurance

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 13:05:15 PST

I'm wondering if it is the relationship with the agent that counts. For
years I had Nationwide on my cars and civilian trucks. I bought an m886
ambulance and they wouldn't insure it as it was a commercial vehicle. The
box is stripped out for a cargo hauler. I finally got in touch with a guy
that I shoot with who is a Farmer's agent and he wrote the policy as a 3/4
ton Dodge pickup. They did question the VIN as it did not jive with their
computer profile. As it is liability and medical only rather than
collision, it shouldn't matter. I guess it's bad news to say ambulance
around insurance people> [Original Message]

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com