Wanted: Tan Cargo Cover for an M-1008A1 CUCV pickup

From: rock1@mindspring.com
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 23:00:08 PST

I am still looking for a Tan Cargo Cover for an M-1008A1 CUCV pickup. If
you have one or if you see one at any of the shows, contact me off list.

I'm in Atlanta, GA, so East Coast or Southern sources are preferred, but if
the price is right you can ship from anywnere.

Sgt. Rock's Motor pool
rock1@mindspring.com

See something that you need, make me an offer, I can use the money for
parts. Or, I'll trade for a 25' or larger travel trailer, a motorhome, or
a big two axle car hauler trailer.

3 M-35A2s Duce-and-a-halfs
2 Hoisting units (the poor man's Duce wrecker)
2 M-1009 CUCV Blazers
1 M-1008A1 CUCV Pickup Truck
1 Willys DJ-3A
1 Willys CJ-2A Basket case
1 Willys M-38 flat fender body of unknown year.
3 M-1022 Dolly Sets /shelter mobilizers
2 8' connexs
1 M-820 Dolly Set /shelter mobilizer
1 S-530 A/G Electronic Equipment Shelter
1 Lubricating and service unit, trailer mounted, ENG-3A
1 Heater, trailer mounted, Hunter 400K, PH-400-G
More other OD and Tan stuff than one man needs!