News from Russia.

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 12:16:23 PST

    Hi all!
    Photos from rise of the Soviet tank KV-1, near to city St.-Petersburg, anyone can look to the address: http://www.opensea.ru/articles/travel/kv2003/. In process of progress of works there will be there new photos.
    I want slightly to present our members of club "Poisk" (in translation "Search"), which lift this tank together with the Russian club "Otkritoe more" (in translation "Open sea"). I specify numbers of photos at the left on the right and downwards.
    In the sixth photo, on the right in clothes khaki there is a deputy director Igor Devatnikov.
    In photos eleven and twelve are visible automobiles of our club. On these vehicles our experts leave on expedition. In them they transport the equipment for work. In them they also live. This website does not belong to our club, probably therefore on our vehicles Byelorussian numbers of registration are removed.
    In a photo fourteen, on the right, By back to us is located Igor Devatnikov.
    In a photo fifteen in a boat sit Igor Devatnikov, and in water, person to us - director and main expert of our club Igor Mazuk.
    Igor Devatnikov you can see near to the German tank PzKpfw III Ausf J in a photo to the address: http://community.webshots.com/album/63256966FyZTjv.
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86