Re: [MV] CNN quote of the day

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 17:17:49 PST

Hi, Henry:

First of all, the word is "it's", not "its". Never use a capital letter
within a parenthetical remark, which, itself, is in the middle of a
sentence. And it's the Washington Post, not the Washington Times.

Okay, now on to the jist: Whom were you attempting to insult? It's not nice
to do that, you know. Some of us are very sensitive to any kind of
criticism. Remember what the Good Book says. Personally, I'm so sensitive
that my doctor has suggested that I carry a pistol. (The drugs wear off too
quickly)

Where do you live, Henry? Perhaps you can come over and visit, and tell me
again how illiterate I am. That would be fun!!! I could listen to you tell
me how stupid I am, and I could show you my gun collection. That would be
cool!!! What do you say, old buddy?

Your old illiterate friend, Arthur