Re: [MV] CNN quote of the day

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 20:49:16 PST

Just a tidbit...

About 10 years ago I was at a party and Ted Turner's son was there. We
got to talking about CNN's slant. It was his opinion that it was slanted
to the right. In particular the purposeful naming of "Pro Choice" people
"Pro Abortion". This was at the high point of the war of words between
the two groups. He joked that Jane was trying to sway his views over to
the left. Again... this is from the son of the founder and, at the time,
Chairman of the network.

Steve