Re: [MV] Need toolbox for '53 M38A1 and link to CJ2A For Sale

From: greg marks (youdog99@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 11:38:46 PST

Hi Tom,

I am looking for the Top, Toolbox lid, Front and Side(adjacent to the
handbrake) panels. As an example, look at the 6th picture down on the
attached link. My skills can't create that inner lip of the toolbox lid.

http://youdog.homestead.com/48_CJ2A.html

I have already replaced the floor and hat channel underneath the toolbox. I
am going to replace the entire right side with Classic Enterprise repros.
It would be nice to replace my rusted out Toolbox at the same time that I do
the side.

I just thought I had seen references previously where someone was
manufacturing replacement Toolboxs for the above.

Thanks,

Greg