Does anyone belong to the Green Six mailing list? San Diego area m35 owners?

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 14:46:48 PST

I've been trying to get onto the green six mailing list at Yahoo for a few
weeks now - looks like the moderator might not be moderating it anymore,
because my request to join has been pending for the same few weeks - anyone
know who I can contact on this?

Also, are there any M35 owners in the San Diego area that would be OK with
me dropping by and getting some measurements of their inner windshield
frames? I'm thinking of making a couple, since I'm cheap and have plenty of
time.

Thanks,
Greg
Vista, CA