Body count

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 22:19:52 PST

Hi folks...

I made the mistake of going to Brent Mullins Jeep Parts open house with
money in my pocket and came home with yet another Ben Hur trailer (I must be
nuts).

It was the last one he had and you can imagine what that means.....kinda
rough condition....certainly wasn't the pick of the litter! However,
between the two I now own, I should be able to put together a nice
relatively straight & complete trailer and have enough left over for a
second war-weary 'user' trailer.

Several odds and ends from it will go to my buddy to complete his Ben Hur as
well so I suppose the deal was worthwhile.

As for the war.....I am starting the body count with the Cole and 911.

Regards,
TJ