employment (sort of MV related)

From: Mark Copeland (copeland313@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 10:08:08 PST

Hello all,

Mandatory MV content: I would like to purchase an
M151A2, an M35A2, and a WC54.

I need a job so I can purchase the aforementioned
vehicles. I live in the Orlando FL area, but am
willing to relocate to other states in the Southeast
US. I am seeking employment in the computer field (or
the MV field - heck, I'd love to support myself with
my hobby!). If anyone has any leads, please email me
directly.

I apologize for the content of this message as it does
not directly involve MV's.

Thanks in advance for any leads,

Mark J. Copeland
MVPA #23916
Webmaster, First Florida Chapter
Military Vehicle Preservation Association
http://www.flmvpa.org