Re: [MV] M35 Air shift ??

From: jalberhasky@juno.com
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 06:19:12 PST

That's correct. That is how I shift mine when I am in stop and go
traffic with a heavy load. Kinda a pain in the rear throwing the tranfer
lever up and down but it saves the clutch. I have been looking for a
syncro 7 speed with a .74 OD for better hiway performance. Anyone out
there gone this route before or stuffed a 9 sp + Roadranger in?????