Re: [MV] I don't understand!!!!!!!!

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 13:18:21 PST

Don't you remember that commercial for Slick 50? Where they added it,
ran it a while, drained the crankcase and poured sand on the valve
train. And...they even cut the radiator hose...cause the fan blew it all
over the guy that did it. My point is...maybe they're a little tougher
than you give 'em credit for. They'll probably have an addendum (on
sand) for the manual after the war, huh? Fred Martin