M35 Tools

From: Combat (hellcat@provide.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 05:53:08 PST

 Need a little help guys. As I close in on the final stages of my M35A2
"resto", I now need the tools for the rack. What are my options here? It
looks like I'll be needing a pick (or mattock?) head, handle and odd length
shovel, right? Is there a civi- equivalent available ?

 I REALLY dont want to spend what I did on the correct ones for my M38A1
since "Hercules" (the better halfs name for the deuce) is not a museum
piece.

thanks in advance - SG (silent member of the Ronzo/Hankie/RAM fan club)