answer to head scratching question

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 06:12:21 PST

Hi Guys,

Ok looking down the left side of the box on my M-220 standing at the front
looking back. I see a very big piece of metal that is at the back by the
door and is shaped as a half moon and is about 1 foot tall. Can anyone tell
me what is suppose to go in this as I cannot find it in any of my books and
if you can tell me what it is for were can I get this piece of equipment..

and FYI Man I'm I having fun I luv this truck looks of room to work on lots
of support from this list on all my questions and my wife is supporting me
and has given me permission to buy to more so if anyone has any older deuces
they want to move I'm looking. Need a troop carrier M-135 I think would be
nice. So anyone that can help please send me your address and phone number
as the farthest I like to go is 1500 miles from home. I'm 2 hrs from us
border. AND if anyone has any tracked vehicles I will also be looking for 1
of these.

Cheers,

Mark Anderson
Anderson & Anderson Investigations
www.aasurplus.ca
MVPA Member #25472
M.C.C. Canada Member #3203
'56 GMC M-220 - '78 BMW 728 ARMORED
"Your Full Line Military Surplus Dealer"
208 Hwy 16 West
Box 692
Neepawa, MB R0J1H0