Chruchville / Aberdeen - Mid May '03

From: aussierob (aussierob2@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 10:09:47 PST

Ok Joe, I think we should ask online, if any MV'ers who have a guitar /
mouth organ or any other easily portable instrument (other than what's in
their pants) to bring it along to your site at Chuchville. I think you had a
motor home... if I remember correctly.
You also had,
free hotdogs
Free Beer (Imported too)
Free Women (although when I was there the women had not arrived. In fact the
truth be known, they did not arrive until the following week ! The place of
course, was empty! Just like a women to get their dates mixed up, right ! )

Best E'gards,
Aussie Rob