[MV] Chruchville / Aberdeen - Mid May '03

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 14:07:56 PST

Aussie Rob,
The more, the merrier, though we might p.o. a few people :)
Several of us got together and have six spaces: E23,24,25,26
and F23,24.
Yes, I have a 33' Dolphin white motor home. Yes, the beer is free, the hot dogs are free, but no women this year, especially
the one I had. I might find a honey for myself, by then...
My hours of operation will be 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM. I have to
shop. I'll most likely be at my site in the evenings, too.
Don't come a knockin' if my van is rockin' :)
Joe "no sanity left" Young