I want to buy a M1009 Blazer

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 14:39:25 PST

Well I have been notified that my vehicle has been totaled by the insurance
company. I should have my money next week. My wife is almost convienced that
a M1009 would be a good vehicle to have for a family car based on all the
good emails sent to me about them.

So I will only have the rent car till next Monday. After that the pressure
is on for a car. So anyone have a good one near the East Texas or Houston
area to sell. No junk. I am disabled and don't want a fixer upper. Waiting
to hear from the list. the time is now.

Floyd