RE: [MV] I don't understand!!!!!!!!

From: Doc Scheffler (roughdoc@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 15:24:57 PST

Depends on what they were doing.

They could have been removing external components or attaching external
components, such as transmissions, alternators, etc.

Based on the last Gulf War, you'd be surprised on how "dust-tight" this
stuff is.

Understand, it's built to run under water, up mountains, etc.

In the mid seventies, dust was one of the things that threatened to doom
the M1 tank. It failed miserably in the tests in the deserts of Texas.
Much has been improved since then.

Doc