cosmoline source

From: Cabell Garbee (cgarbee@ipass.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 15:51:00 PST

I can't remember who was looking for this earlier (deleted the email
already), but I noticed this listing on the Army Surplus Warehouse web
site and thought that I would pass it along. I've had nothing but good
experiences dealing with the folks at ASW...

"Cosmoline, rare item. New 10lb bricks new in cardboard boxes.
Just heat in old pan until melted and dip your valuable parts in.
I have found parts treated this way in old Surplus Yards that
have been laying outside for 40 years and they are still like
new. Works great for gun collectors also. $14.95 a brick"

http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/
Army Surplus Warehouse
P.O. Box 1523
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83403