Back-up alarm for M35

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 03:53:13 PST

Hi list,
I'm looking for a back-up alarm for my deuce. Not the electronic, what I
want is the bell type with steel balls that mount on the hub of one of the
rear wheels. Any ideas? Was anything like this used on wreckers?

My 1968 International Loadstar (US Navy) had one, but that vehicle was sold
years ago and I don't know if that particular alarm was "military issue".

Thanks,
Bjorn MVPA 19212