Fw: trouble posting

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 09:18:28 PST

Forwarded as requested.
    The address you are using for MV LIST is the correct one, but if you
have changed email addresses without reregistering, nothing gets posted.
This is supposed to be a security feature to insure that messages coming
from you are really coming from your computer and ISP.

    CNN showed 2 of their HUMMERS in a segment last week. Sand tan, 4 door,
CTIS, big roof rack with a satellite antenna in a big white beach ball
affair on it along with some other stuff, leather interior, had the doors
off for the show and tell and to get a better look at some of the gadgets
they had in them.

    Ron