M37 Kit, Reo Motor For Sale

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 04:46:03 PST

Gas, 300 some cubes for REO duce. In crate, running take out with everything
but Fuel pump and including radiator. Water Pump, starter, carb exhaust and
intake its all there in the military crate.

Located in St Louis.....$500 freight collect. Can ship this week on my way
to the freight forwarder.

Also NOS M114 track, on pallets stored inside always. $50 a section or $900
a set. (20 sections) Shipped freight collect. Beautiful 2500 mile track.

Depot Rebuilt Hydramatic Transmissions in the storage cans.Rebuilt in
Germany. $750 each. Freight Collect. No bell housings or torus.

One working hydramatic, M114 transmission, take out, ready to go. $500.
Freight Collect.
No bell housings or torus.

One M37 Kit.

All sheetmetal done, NO Rust, one of the best I have ever seen. Chassis
brakes done, master, wheel and all lines. Rebuilt fuel tank, new canvas,
troop seats, correct winch, PTO, wire rope, seats, perfect glass, 4 fair
tires and rims, Hi speed conversion on pumpkins already done. Smith wire
harness complete. Lots and lots of small NOS goodies to put back on this
beast. Boxes full. It has great potential. Runs well. come and get
it...$2500..............just bolt together and detail. All sheetmetal is
done and in primer. Missouri Title.

Thanks,

Jon