Stuff on Ebay

From: Robert.Wilson (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 05:32:35 PST

I have a number of items currently for sale on Ebay including tent liners,
floor sections and modesty curtains all of which are new and unused. I also
have several of the burners that are used in the big kitchen ranges(they
are kind of like a camping stove on steroids; easily converted to propane).
 A very sophisticated water quality tester that allows you to culture water
samples to determine what type of microbials are in the water. A new nomex
flight suit size 40 Regular. A new mermite can main gasket.

Please take a look:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=iyaay
as184&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Thank You,