MTA (Dover, NJ) show and NG armory open house pics

From: Douglas Rhodes (devils4ever@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 09:09:22 PST

All,

I just finished throwing some photos together on the MTA show I attended
last weekend with my son and Hackettstown, NJ National Guard Armory open
house I attended yesterday with my family.

I could use some help identifying some of the vehicles especially the light
truck with Thompson machine gun and ambulance from the MTA show and the
truck and command vehicle from the National Guard open house.

These can be viewed at:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/devils4ever/mta_show_2003.html

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/devils4ever/hackettstown_nj_open_house_3_2003.
html