Re: [MV] bouncing email

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 09:55:27 PST

I receive this 2 or 3 times a year. From what I've seen the problem is
with my provider, not the MilVeh one...
I wonder if the MV ISP could be the cause? It would depend on whether the
automatic program can recognize the difference between the outgoing
connection being down and your own ISP refusing to accept it.

The other thing that made me think it was my ISP is that I would generally
be the only one who had that problem during that day... if the MilVeh ISP
were down and the cause of it, then we all would probably get a similar
message when an email failed to forward to everyone for that one message..

Paul