Re: [MV] turbo multifuel problem

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 07:44:19 PST

First off, I'm not an expert on diesels, but did you mean water in the
filters as in all filters? If water makes it into the fuelpump/injection
nozzles the microscopic droplets can do some damage to the nozzle tips
(check PS mag reprint insert on page 57 in MVM issue #92). Do you have any
loss of power?
With more info, we may be able to be more helpful./Bjorn