RE: [MV] Land Rovers

From: J Brennan (brenrock@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 11:23:13 PST

My son picked up a '74 Series III Mod 109 2 years ago from a guy in VA that
imported them. He spent a good year just looking at postings on the net and
numerous e-mails with pictures before he brought one. When he found the one
he liked we flew down to do the final inspection on it. A great project
truck for him. Great little vehicle to which he striped it down to the
metal and made it into an every day driver. With all his sweat equity in it
he treats it like gold. Interesting thing was during the 2 months he took
to strip layer upon layer of paint off he uncovered a desert pattern on it
with the upside down V on it. We were always curious if it had been used
during Desert Storm.

The following are the sites we used to get all the books on the vehicle we
needed, including the military books, as well as parts.

http://www.roversnorth.com/

http://www.roverparts.com/

Enjoy,

John