Re: [MV] Jerry Can Drain Faucets?

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 11:44:28 PST

Hmmmm.... I got 2 tan water containers and a tripod with a spigot assembly
consisting of a brass ball valve and either a female hose to male pipe
adapter or a female pipe to male pipe adapter I got at the local home depot.
    Military does some strange stuff, but when it comes to water cans they
follow the KISS principle. Just take off your water can lid and take it with
you to Home Depot and buy what you need...I ain't the brightest bulb in the
circuit, but the threads on the plastic lid aren't very strong, but after 5
week long rallys at Weare, NH the threads on the male outlet are still fine
and the little cap seals tight, so I must be doing something right, or I'm
lucky like Ted was at Colemans.

    Cans and spouts available from Brigade Quartermasters Per Jeff Hannah.

    Go here
http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/tame.exe/agcatalog/results.tam?rlk=3729944
for their can selection.