CUCV items needed

From: Jim (jeeperjim@cox-internet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 21:33:08 PST

I'm looking for a C.U.C.V. -10 manual or copies of the changes to bring my
book up to date. It could also be on a computer disc. Does not have to be
paper.
The next items are the front an rear axles for a M-1008, M-1010, etc. I've
got to get rid of my 10 bolt rear end that is getting close to 130,000 miles
on it. I don't want it to explode out on the road in B.F.E.
The last thing is the brown O.E.M. seat belts for the front seats or the
generic black replacement that the military was purchasing as a replacement.
The belts are for a M-1009.
Thanks,

Jim
jeeperjim@cox-internet.com