Need M416 leaf spring bolt

From: micdunn (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 22:15:19 PST

Howdy List,
probably the only person on the planet who has the exact bolt I need is
reading this message. I just broke the front leaf spring mounting bolt on my
M416 trailer. It is shown in TM 9-2330-251-14&P, section 2, Figure 17,
Item18. The military part number is 7328328 and it is manufactured by
19207. (rats)
Anybody out there know where I can get one?
Anybody got any workaround solutions? I don't want to just replace it with a
1/2" bolt, because it is a loose fit and there is no way to conveniently
grease the bronze bushing.
Thank you!
-Sarge