re: light switch, fancy, vehicular, green in color, one each.

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 10:46:48 PST

I have finally gotten to the dept that makes the switch, after the usual
voice-mail BS and corporate deniability and incompetence. (Total phone bills
on this charade so far: $12.00) I am awaiting a call back to determine if I
can buy the switches. I probably will have to secede from the Union, declare
myself an enemy of the USA, open hostilities, be defeated after a short but
bloody coup, and then apply for military aid in the form of new light
switches for my vast fleet of M35's that were given to me, as
King -For-Life, back in 1947 when I ascended to the throne. Unless somebody
on the list wants to tunnel into the factory...?

Stay tuned.

 King Arthur II