Re: [MV] light switches

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 12:45:24 PST

i tried to warn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i didn't even call first, just had to look at the procurement info i sent to
you to know the story.

jeff

m35products wrote:

> Obviously, my threat was overheard by the black choppers hovering over my
> Official Residence. I just got a call-back from the manufacturer. Here's
> the deal:
>
> The switches are a current (no pun intended) item. Sale is not restricted to
> the military. The buttons light up. Wheeee!!! They contain fancy
> electro-mechanical guts which the manufacture says is/are much more rugged
> and reliable than the plain-old lever switches. Right. I believe that.

yea, as long as the rubber cover stays intact, way cool on a show vehicle, not
so good on a go vehicle i think!!!

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:  http://www.flmv.net/