Unimogs

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 00:50:28 PST

Hi Listers.

I have just been given an old unimog (round nose mercedes truck).
Does anyone know of any good sites etc for information on these vehicles.
Naturally it is an ex-mil-veh. I haven't seen it yet but it has been painted
white however still has the origonal green military paint under the bonnet
(hood) and comes with the origonal medic/comms (don't know which one it is
yet) back.
I have previous experience with the later 1300 and 1500 square nose models
but not the older ones.. Also I will be painting her back to (probably)
russian markings or similar so will have to find some orig. colours and
markings.
If anyone can assist with information your help is greatly appreciated..

Regards

Adam North
B996706
CPL