need help with charging problem on M1009

From: John Fuller (hotrod@mvp.net)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 20:08:06 PST

Hi list,

I recently purchased a M1009 that generator light 2 will pulse on and off when it is running and will come on and stay when the unit is idling. First question is which generator is number 2 the driver side or the passenger side, and does anyone have any idea what the problem may be. I have not checked anything yet but was hoping that someone has seen this problem before I start checking.

Thanks John